REI Co-op Merino Wool Midweight Crew Hiking Socks - Kids'
Make the trail a happier place for your little hiker with the kids' REI Co-op Merino Wool midweight crew hiking socks. They're breathable, moisture-wicking and naturally odor-resistant.
- Reinforcement at heels, toes, footbeds and Achilles provides long-wearing comfort
- Stretch arch band provides effective support
- Seamless toes prevent chafing
- Machine wash in cold or warm water, no bleach or fabric softener; tumble dry low
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled materials, which keeps waste out of landfills
- Made using wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), which requires that sheep are treated in accordance with leading animal welfare standards
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Kids' Hiking Socks
39% RWS merino wool/32% recycled polyester/28% nylon/1% Lycra— spandex
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
Contains recycled materials
XS (6 - 8.5) S (9 - 11.5) M (12 - 2.5) L (3 - 6) XS/S S/M M/L U.S. Kids' 6-8.5 9-11.5 12-2.5 3-6 6-10 10.5-1.5 2-6
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...