REI Co-op Merino Wool Midweight Crew Hiking Socks - Kids'
Make the trail a happier place for your little hiker with the kids' REI Co-op Merino Wool midweight crew hiking socks. These gems are breathable, moisture wicking and naturally odor resistant.
- Reinforcement at heels, toes, footbeds and Achilles provides long-wearing comfort
- Stretch arch bands provide effective support
- Seamless toes prevent chafing
- Machine wash in cold or warm water, no bleach or fabric softener; tumble dry low
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled materials, which keeps waste out of landfills
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Kids' Hiking Socks
39% merino wool/32% recycled polyester/28% nylon/1% LYCRA spandex
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS (6 - 8.5)||S (9 - 11.5)||M (12 - 2.5)||L (3 - 6)||XS/S||S/M||M/L|
For socks, please use shoe size.