REI Co-op Long Valley Merino Wool Lightweight Crew Socks - Kids'
Sporting a desertscape in colors only a free-range kid could dream up, the kids' REI Co-op Long Valley Merino Wool lightweight crew socks are made with a soft, breathable and durable wool blend.
- Nonirritating merino wool insulates, wicks away moisture and resists odors—naturally!
- Recycled polyester, nylon and a touch of spandex add strength and stretch
- Midweight cushioning underfoot helps relieve pressure points
- Specially formed toe area and "no feel" seams keep socks smooth to help fight blisters
- Reinforced heel and toe areas stand up to abrasion
- Made with wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
- Responsible Wool Standard–certified wool comes from farms with a progressive approach to managing land, and from sheep treated according to leading animal welfare standards
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Kids' Hiking Socks
37% merino wool/37% recycled polyester/24% nylon/2% spandex
Contains recycled materials
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
XS (6 - 8.5) S (9 - 11.5) M (12 - 2.5) L (3 - 6) XS/S M/L U.S. Kids' 6-8.5 9-11.5 12-2.5 3-6 6-11.5 12-6
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...