Patagonia Calcite Jacket - Men's
From summertime thunderboomers through spring snowfall, on alpine rock or backcountry tours, the men's Patagonia Calcite jacket stays light, durable and stormproof.
- Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX PACLITE® Plus fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, durable water repellent (DWR)-treated venting pit zips
- Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper and welted handwarmer pockets have durable water repellent (DWR)-treated zips
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
75-denier recycled polyester
Type of Waterproofing
2.5-layer GORE-TEX PACLITE Plus
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...