Mountain Hardwear Bishop Pass 0 Sleeping Bag - Men's
Designed to keep you warm and cozy during cold-weather snoozing, the men's Mountain Hardwear Bishop Pass 0 sleeping bag packs down small and fast when you're heading from camp to the crag.
- 650-fill-power down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) provides lightweight warmth and compressibility
- RDS certification ensures the down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking
- Performance Plus Mummy cut fits close to the body for warmth and efficiency, while offering more room to move than standard Performance Mummy fit
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish on fabric sloughs off moisture and stains
- Premium lining material is soft against the skin
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pull makes it easy to get cozy after dark; zipper features an antisnag slider for easy entry and exit
- Shaped draft collar and adjustable down-filled face gasket effectively keep warm air in and cold air out
- Anatomically shaped footbox wraps your feet for greater comfort and warmth; 2-way zipper allows you to ventilate your feet without unzipping the entire bag
- Full-length down draft tube prevents heat loss and cold spots at the zipper
- Internal stash pocket stores small essentials
- Bag can be zipped to select Mountain Hardwear sleeping bags with the opposing zipper side (additional bags not included)
- Hang loops and sleeping pad loops; includes stuff sack and mesh storage bag
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a pair of socks, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.View the Mountain Hardwear Bishop Pass Product LineView all Mountain Hardwear Backpacking Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
0 degrees (F) - ISO
13 degrees (F) - ISO
Temperature Rating (F)
0 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-18 degrees (C)
Regular - Left Zip: 3 lbs. 2.1 oz.
Long - Left Zip: 3 lbs. 5 oz.
20-denier ripstop nylon
650-fill-power fluorine-free down (80% down/20% feather)
Regular - Left Zip: 2 lbs. 1 oz.
Long - Left Zip: 2 lbs. 3 oz.
30-denier plain weave nylon
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Regular - Left Zip: 72 inches
Long - Left Zip: 78 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Regular - Left Zip: 62 inches
Long - Left Zip: 64 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Regular - Left Zip: 53 inches
Long - Left Zip: 56 inches
Stuff Sack Size
9 x 17 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Regular - Left Zip: 11.3 liters
Long - Left Zip: 11.5 liters
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...