Exped Mira II HL Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Enjoy maximum comfort with low weight and packed size. The Exped Mira II HL tent lets you switch between Optimist, Stargazer, Breeze-Way, Privacy and Realist modes to adapt to changing conditions.
- In Optimist Mode™, set up without the fly to maximize ventilation and skyward views, while keeping bugs and other crawlies out
- In Stargazer Mode™, roll back and secure the head end of the fly to the spreader-pole, revealing full night-sky views
- In Breeze-Way Mode™, open the door for cooling, flow-through ventilation in warm weather
- In Privacy Mode™, fully attach and zip up the fly to achieve maximum privacy and weatherproofing
- In Realist Mode™, roll the head and foot ends of the fly into place along the spreader pole for rapid deployment if the weather changes in the night
- Closed-end pole sleeves allow rapid pole-threading and one-person setup, without the need to move from one side of the tent to the other
- 3 poles support the tent: 1 long ridge pole and a short-arc head end pole work together to create extra headroom; a spreader-pole increases volume side-to-side
- All doors can be opened in Breeze-Way Mode™ for flow-through ventilation, cooling occupants in warm weather
- For Privacy Mode™, the fly is fully attached and zipped up for maximum privacy and weather-proofing
- 2 U-shaped, horizontally oriented doors allow smooth, one-handed operation; doors can be secured to the side and out of the way when fully opened
- Each of the 2 vestibule doors is equipped with low-profile prop-wands, which open the upper end of the zipper for ventilation and are secured with a hook-and-loop fastener
- Canopy is built with no-see-um polyester mesh to let air in and keep insects out; lower walls are made of polyester taffeta, creating a privacy panel
- Steep tent walls maximize headroom and volume; rectangular floor plan fits 2 sleeping mats and ensures efficient use of space
- Multiple interior loops are provided for adding overhead clotheslines
- 2 pockets at the head end provide convenient storage for small items
- Floor is made with 20-denier ripstop nylon with a 1500mm water column rating and factory-taped seams to keep water out
- 12 included ultralight V-peg aluminum stakes secure guylines and pole-end stakeout loops; guylines at each end of the sleeping section increase stability in breezy conditions
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls on tent and vestibule doors light up long into the night, allowing zippers to be quickly located in the dark
- Integrated pole/stake bag design separates poles from tent pegs and accessories, keeping these components organized
- Tent repair kit included; for added durability, an Exped footprint is recommended (not included)
- Rainfly, canopy and floor are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified, meaning the product has been tested for harmful substances and shown to meet rigorous human ecology criteria
Imported.View all Exped Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 14 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
2 lbs. 3 oz.
3 lbs. 5 oz.
16.5 x 5.9 inches
84.6 x 51.2 inches
30.1 square feet
7.5 + 7.5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Featherlite, green anodizing
15-denier ripstop nylon; 15-denier nylon no-see-um mosquito mesh
20-denier ripstop nylon, silicone-/polyurethane-coated, factory seam taped, 1500mm water column
20-denier ripstop nylon, silicone-/polyurethane-coated
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...