NEMO Helio Pressure Shower - 11 Liters
Unlike gravity camp showers that need to be hung overhead, the 11-liter NEMO Helio pressure shower rests on the ground and provides the pressure you need to wash hair, do dishes or rinse off gear.
- Quickly and easily pressurize the 2.9 gal. tank with a foot pump; with occasional pumps you can keep it fully pressurized for 5–7 min. of strong, continuous spray
- Set the black tank in the sun to warm up gradually or fill it directly with hot water for a warm shower
- Unlike other pressurized showers, Helio can be refilled anywhere without a hose
- 7 ft. neoprene hose is long enough to hold overhead for a shower or to reach all angles of dirty gear, muddy paws or salty wetsuits
- Pair with the NEMO Heliopolis privacy shelter (not included) which has a fitted nozzle holder for hands-free overhead showering for a home-away-from-home shower experience
- Safety strap prevents accidental opening and allows easy transport
- Compact ventilated carrying case neatly stows the tank, hose, nozzle and pump
- Folding panels allow fast setup and a small packed size
- Horizontal design offers stability and ease of use around camp
- NEMO offers a lifetime warranty on this pressure shower
Imported.View all NEMO Camp Showers
Polyurethane-coated polyester/thermoplastic urethane/neoprene tubing
Liquid Capacity (L)
Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)
383.8 fluid ounces
17 x 9 inches
1 Ib. 5 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...