Scarpa Gea Alpine Touring Ski Boots - Women's - 2021/2022
The alpine touring gold standard, the women's Scarpa Gea ski boots ski as well as they tour, are now built with a plant-based shell material and a RECCO®-reflector-enabled power strap.
- Dual-density, plant-based Pebax® Rnew® web frame shells are lightweight for the uphill but still stiff enough for downhill performance
- Pebax Rnew Evo V-Frame vented cuffs wrap your lower legs, allowing you to transfer energy from your boots directly to your skis
- Friction-free and durable Speedlock Plus ski/walk mechanism lets you climb with ease and provides rock-solid support for making turns
- 60° range of motion increases uphill walkability and efficiency
- Tongue construction provides a progressive flex while also making it easy to enter and exit boots
- Wave closure system provides a lightweight, self-equalizing and secure wrap over your forefoot; heel retention straps ensure that your heels are securely locked in
- Intuition Cross Fit Pro Flex Touring women-specific liners are custom heat-moldable and designed specifically for touring
- Vibram® Cayman Pro outsoles (ISO 9523) are designed to be compatible with all Tech and ISO 9523 certified bindings
- Embedded RECCO reflector in the power strap enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim
- 100 flex index provides medium-stiff response for progressing skiers
Imported.View all Scarpa Women's Alpine Touring Ski Boots
Boot Sole Type
Touring (ISO 9523) with Tech Inserts
Ski Boot Flex
Number of Buckles
Vibram Cayman Pro
5 lbs. 8.4 oz.
34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 EU U.S. Women's 3.5 4 4.5 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9 9.5 10 EU 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 Mondo 20 21 21.5 21.5 22 22.5 23 23.5 24 24 24.5 25 25.5 26 26 26.5 27
All Scarpa non-plastic footwear uses European sizing.
• 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
• 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
• The 30 Euro sizes above cover the same size range as 24 US sizes.
• More Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use.
Rock Shoes: Scarpa recommends you downsize 1/2 to 2 full sizes from street shoe size, though downsizing depends on shoe model, intended use and personal preference.
Mountaineering: Scarpa recommends you upsize 1/2 size or more depending on desired fit. Scarpa plastic mountaineering boots are based on the UK sizing scale.
Ski Boots: All Scarpa ski bootsare measured in Mondo sizing. Highlighted (or not) sizes share the same shell size; the liners are lasted for each 1/2 size. Some skiers may want to downsize up to 1 full Mondo size, depending upon personal preference.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...