Smith Liberty MIPS Snow Helmet - Women's
Whether you're riding inbounds or off-piste, the Smith Liberty MIPS snow helmet gives you the confidence to explore wherever the mountain may take you.
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Aerocore™ hybrid ABS and in-mold construction offers ventilated protection featuring patented Koroyd® material, integrated skeletal structure and Aramid filament reinforcement
- Koroyd is an open-cell protective material that absorbs more energy on impact than traditional helmets while also increasing airflow
- Women-specific XT2® antibacterial performance lining and snap-in SL2 earpads add comfort and warmth
- AirEvac™ ventilation offers adjustable climate control via 20 vents; can be adjusted even while wearing gloves
- VaporFit™ dial offers 5cm of rotary adjustment for a personalized, secure fit; additionally, the system can be moved up/down or forward/backward at the attachment points
- Helmet is designed to match goggles-frame curvature, eliminating the gap and allowing alignment between AirEvac and goggles venting to vent warm, moist air away from goggles
- Beanie-compatible design; removable goggles lock
- Compatible with Aleck, Outdoor Tech and Skullcandy audio systems (not included)
- Certifications: ASTM F 2040 and CE EN 1077:2007 Class B
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Smith Women's Ski Helmets
S: 20.1-21.7 inches
M: 21.7-23.2 inches
L: 23.2-24.8 inches
1 lb. 3 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...