Sweet Protection Blaster II MIPS Snow Helmet
Whether cruising groomers or exploring the backcountry, the lightweight Sweet Protection Blaster II MIPS snow helmet provides comfortable all-mountain protection.
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Integrated impact shields in the EPS core of the helmet creates an optimized impact geometry, distributing the impacts over a larger surface area
- In-mold construction directly fuses the shock-absorbing EPS liner with the polycarbonate and carbon shells to create a lightweight and strong structure
- Moisture-wicking, 3D-shaped vented lining removable and washable
- Adjustable split divider
- Side release buckle
- Semi box constructed ear pads with molded hearing ports
- Occigrip turn dial fit system
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1" above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Sweet Protection Men's Ski Helmets
EPS fused with polycarbonate
L/XL: 23.2-24 inches
M/L: 22-23.2 inches
S/M: 20.9-22 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...