Armada Shift MNC 13 Ski Bindings
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Bridging the gap between pin and alpine designs, the Armada Shift MNC 13 ski bindings offer skiers efficient pin performance when touring uphill and the security of alpine bindings when descending.
- Shift into hike mode: Open the Hike and Ride switch—releasing the pins—engage the brake-locking lever, position boot in pins, lock the binding, and step down to lock brakes
- Shift into ski mode: unlock the brake, then lock the Hike and Ride lever—putting away the pins—and step into the binding to engage
- Multi Norm Certified (MNC) bindings are compatible with all ISO-compliant boots on the market—Alpine (ISO 5355), Touring (ISO 9523), GripWalk and Walk To Ride (WTR)
- Boots with tech inserts required for use in uphill (touring) mode
- Adjustable toe height and sliding AFD toe piece
- Low-profile chassis and oversize platform enhance lateral transmission
- Earn your turns in the backcountry with Hike and Ride switches and crampon compatibility (crampons not included)
- Self-retracting Freeski brakes help eliminate hang-ups
Imported.View all Armada Alpine Touring Ski Bindings
Boot Sole Compatibility
Alpine (ISO 5355), GripWalk, Touring (ISO 9523), and Tech
3 lbs. 13.1 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...