Burton Dunmore Insulated Jacket - Men's
At first glance, it looks and feels like your typical heavy-duty workwear jacket—but dig deeper and you'll discover the men's Burton Dunmore insulated jacket packs some serious shred cred.
- A stealth way to shed extra layers, it consolidates flannel, insulator and hoodie into one, and includes all the features to battle everything from subzero to springtime slop
- 2-layer DRYRIDE™ fabric offers 10,000mm/10,000g of waterproof breathable protection; critical seams are taped but untaped seams may be vulnerable to leakage
- 40g THERMOLITE® synthetic insulation throughout offers lightweight warmth and continues to insulate even if it gets damp; contains 43% recycled content
- The breathable pores of the Living Lining® shrink or expand to retain or release heat like automatic climate control
- Mesh-lined, no-snag underarm vents let you dump excess heat when the mercury rises
- Removable, bonded-fleece Contour™ hood
- Zip microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets; zip chest pocket; inner media/goggles pocket with Therma-Pocket to keep your device warm; zip pass pocket; mesh interior dump pockets
- Removable, water-repellent powder skirt keeps out snow and has a Jacket-to-Pant Interface to attach complementing Burton pants
- Rib-knit collar; gusseted cuffs with snap closures
- Regular fit
Imported.View all Burton Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer DRYRIDE™ waterproof breathable fabric
40g THERMOLITE (57% polyester/43% recycled polyester)
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 33-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-45 45-48 Waist 26-28 28-30 30-32 32-34 34-36 36-39 40-44 Hip 33-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-45 45-48 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32 32
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...