Burton Jet Set Insulated Jacket - Women's
With a functional, on-and-off-the-mountain fit that pairs with anything in your closet, the Burton Jet Set jacket ensures you're always ready for action when the weather comes in.
- DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm/5,000g waterproof/breathable fabric and critically taped seams help keep foul weather out
- Mapped with THERMOLITE® insulation (made from 40% recycled content; 80g in body and 40g in hood)
- The breathable pores of the Living Lining® shrink or expand to retain or release heat like automatic climate control
- Zippered microfleece handwarmer pockets; easy-access media/goggles pocket; mesh dump pocket on interior
- Helmet-compatible Fulltime Contour™ drop hood has a front adjustment
- Mesh-lined, antisnag sleeve vents let in cooling airflow when you're charging hard
- Water-repellent powder skirt has a jacket-to-pant interface—you can cut it out without damaging the jacket if you're not into a waist gaiter
- Hidden hem cinch
- Slim fit
- bluesign® approved product means the company took deliberate steps to reduce negative impacts on the health of the environment, workers and wearer
Imported.View all Burton Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Type of Waterproofing
DRYRIDE 10,000mm/5,000g waterproof/breathable membrane
THERMOLITE 57% polyester/43% recycled polyester
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 1.9 oz.
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL Numerical Size 00 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16 Chest 30-31 32-33 34-35 36-37 38-39.5 40.5-42.5 Waist 23-24 25-26 27-28 29-30 31-32.5 33.5-35.5 Hip 33-34 35-36 37-38 39-40 41-42.5 43.5-45.5 Inseam 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 1.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...