REI Co-op Timber Mountain Overalls - Toddlers'
Toddling ain't easy—just getting up from falls takes half your day. The warm, waterproof toddlers' REI Co-op Timber Mountain overalls make life easier for toddlers and those who care for them.
- Seam-sealed nylon shell is waterproof, breathable and windproof to 60+ mph
- Soft microfleece lining and synthetic insulation offer all-conditions warmth without overheating kids when they play their hardest
- Taffeta lining in lower legs makes the overalls easy to layer over long underwear
- Cuffs have internal snow gaiters and external scuff guards
- Reinforced at hem, knees and seat, because if they're not crawling, they're falling
- Adjustable overall straps let you fine-tune the fit; center zip makes overalls easy to get on and off
- Elastic waist and articulated knees let kids move comfortably
- Low, elasticized back makes diaper checks easy
- Growth tucks built into the legs and gaiters ensure the overalls will be worn more than one season
- Grommet ticket holder for lift passes
Imported.View all REI Co-op Kids' Downhill Ski Pants
Polyester microfleece/nylon taffeta
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer waterproof breathable coating
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
3 MO 6 MO 12 MO 18 MO 2 T 3 T 4 T Height Range 24 27 30.5 33 35 38 41 Weight Range 6-10 lbs. 10-15 lbs. 15-20 lbs. 20-25 lbs. 28-32 lbs. 32-35 lbs. 35-40 lbs. Chest 17 18 19 19.75 20.5 21 22 Waist 17.5 18.5 19.5 20.25 21.5 22 22.5 Hip 17.5 18.5 19.5 20.25 21 22 23 Inseam 8.5 10 12 13.5 14 15.75 17
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...