Light and durable, the men's REI Co-op Sahara roll-up cargo pants let you roll your cuffs to the right height for wading any stream—be it rushing spring torrent or late summer trickle.
- Legs roll up and snap in place at 17.5 in. and 25 in. inseam lengths
- Light, cool nylon fabric packs small, dries fast and has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees help you move freely
- Elastic at back of waistbelt keeps fit comfortable; zip fly with button closure
- Loaded with pockets, including a hidden passport pocket
- Reinforced knees stand up to abrasion and long miles
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
Imported.View the REI Co-op Sahara Product LineView all REI Co-op Men's Hiking Pants
|Side Cargo Pockets|
|Pant Leg Style|
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.