REI Co-op Flash Thermal Sleeping Pad
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Our warmest backpacking pad yet, the all-season REI Co-op Flash Thermal sleeping pad has 2 full inches of dual-fiber insulation to soothe away the tired after a day on the trail.
- Updated construction includes strong welds that ensure great durability
- Surprisingly light and compressible for its warmth, thanks to proprietary dual-fiber insulation and a Mylar® reflective layer
- Efficient weld-through construction increases stability and comfort and decreases the number of breaths required for inflation
- Advanced inflation technology features 2 flat valves: 1 for inflation and 1 for deflation
- Laminated 30-denier ripstop polyester provides a good balance between low weight and durability
- This pad has an R-value of 4.7, which makes it best for adventures in cold weather; it provides considerable insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- Stuff sack included
Imported.View all REI Co-op Air Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Stuff Sack Included
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...