Janji Rainrunner Pack Jacket - Men's
Waterproof and actually breathable? It's not too good to be true—you can stay dry without overheating in the sleek Janji Rainrunner Pack jacket, thanks to fully taped seams and 360° core venting.
- 2.5-layer waterproof laminated, breathable shell with fully taped seams provides rain protection (10,000mm waterproof rating)
- Lightweight stretch ripstop fabric allows total range of movement and durability
- 360° panel venting around the core improves breathability and heat release where it's needed most during high-output sessions
- Sleek, ergonomic running silhouette is designed to easily layer on top of mid layers while reducing unnecessary bulk that can get in the way of efficient strides
- 2 zippered hand pockets with thin nylon pulls for secure storage, plus a secure chest pocket
- Self-stowing pocket with integrated nylon hanging strap provides travel convenience
- YKK AquaGuard® high-contrast, water-repellent zippers
- Snug, scuba hood provides 180° visibility and high neck coverage while a protected zipper garage prevents chin irritation
- Dropped back hem for added stride-spatter guard and coverage
- Articulated, semi-elastic cuffs stay in place in stride
- Janji signature "watermark" reflectivity logo on front
- Janji donates 2% of proceeds to nonprofit organizations working on viable clean-water projects around the world
- Each season, Janji chooses a new country to feature, collaborating with local artists on original prints and graphics, and donating to a clean-water nonprofit in that country
Imported.View all Janji Men's Running Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
2.5-layet 10,000mm waterproof fabric
Back Length (in.)
S M L XL Chest 36-38 39-41 42-44 45-48 Sleeve Length 26.5 27 27.5 28
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...