The North Face Freedom Snow Pants - Men's
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
On epic powder days, dial in your lower half with these all-mountain ski pants. The North Face Freedom men's snow pants are made with DryVent™ fabric for comfort, warmth and freedom of movement.
- DryVent™ 2-layer construction provides waterproof, breathable protection from the elements
- Chimney Venting™ system manages moisture by allowing air to rise through the stretch mesh gaiters and escape through the inner thigh vents to facilitate continuous airflow
- Adjustable waist tabs; belt loops
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Cargo pocket secures with a VELCRO® Brand closure
- Reinforced kickpatches help protect the pants against sharp edges
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic help keep snow out of your boots
- Standard fit
Imported.View the The North Face Freedom Product Line View all The North Face Men's Downhill Ski Pants
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer DryVent waterproof breathable fabric
Side Cargo Pockets
1 lb. 9.4 oz.
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist Chest 33–35 36–38 39–41 42–44 45–48 49–52 53–56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27–28 29–30 31–34 35–38 39–42 43–44 29–30 31–32 33–34 35–36 37–38 39–40 Hip 33–34 35–37 38–40 41–43 44–46 47–49 50–52 35–36 37–38 39–40 43–44 44–45 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5 31.5 32 32 32 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...