Outdoor Research Trailbreaker II Snow Pants - Women's
When you're knee-deep in powder on a backcountry mission, the women's Outdoor Research Trailbreaker II snow pants make the snow feel barely there thanks to their strategic waterproofing.
- Breathable, stretch-woven soft-shell fabric offers water resistance; waterproof lower legs keep you dry where you're most exposed to snow
- ActiveTemp™ thermoregulating technology in tricot-lined waistband adjusts to your body temperature to help keep you cool, dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities
- Zippered outer thigh vents help you dump heat on tough climbs
- Stretch mesh internal gaiters with Power Strap slots help seal out snow
- Zippered hand and thigh pockets stash your essentials
- Articulated knees enhance mobility
- Reinforced scuff guards add durability; ankle zippers offer easy on-off
- Avalanche beacon pocket with clip (beacon not included)
- Adjustable waist tabs; belt loops; fold-up waistband for additional coverage
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Women's Downhill Ski Pants
Upper: 50% nylon/43% polyester/7% spandex; lower leg: 3-layer waterproof Pertex Shield nylon
1 lb. 7.6 oz.
Short: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.