Patagonia Snowdrifter Bib Snow Pants - Men's
Built for high-output comfort and motion, the lightweight, backcountry-ready men's Patagonia Snowdrifter bibs combine the uphill performance of a stretch fabric with serious storm protection.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric is made of a 3-layer, 70% recycled stretch ripstop polyester that allows full range of motion and blocks wind and moisture
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish prevents saturation and increases abrasion resistance
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- Soft, moisture-managing polyester lining increases comfort and provides a smooth glide when layering
- Upper part of the bibs has a lightweight double-weave fabric (63% recycled) with 4-way stretch that breathes easily, moves moisture and pairs nicely with other layers
- Low-profile, full-coverage design includes drop-seat adjustability, removable suspenders and 2-way side zippers for venting and easy relief
- Articulated patterning through the hips and knees for full mobility
- Low-bulk, integrated gaiters provide a tight seal on boots; tough scuff guards add durability
- 2 thigh cargo pockets and 1 zippered chest pocket keep you organized
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Downhill Ski Pants
Type Of Waterproofing
3-layer H2No waterproof/breathable fabric
Side Cargo Pockets
1 lb. 4.6 oz. ounces
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...