Patagonia Ascensionist Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The lighter your kit, the faster you can travel. The men's Patagonia Ascensionist rain jacket combines crucial tech for alpinists and ski tourers with the light weight needed for backcountry travel.
- Lightweight, waterproof and super-breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX Active fabric featuring C-KNIT™ Backer Technology is soft, comfortable and built for moving fast
- C-KNIT consists of extremely fine yarns that stretch, breathe and offer a smoother feel on the innermost layer of the shell
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture and resists stains
- Optimal Visibility Hood features a laminated visor, fits over a helmet and adjusts at 2 points so you can fine-tune your vision
- Full-mobility sleeves let you swing a tool or coil a rope without the hem of the jacket hiking up; exposed, watertight 2-way pit zips provide ventilation
- Low-profile cuffs secure with a hook-and-loop closure; an intuitive Cohaesive® cordlock system shuts out the elements at the hem
- Minimal seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for low bulk
- Chest pocket with a watertight zipper holds valuables; 2 zippered handwarmer pockets sit high and away from a harness or waistbelt
- Interior stretch catchall pocket holds gloves, a headlamp or other essentials
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
GORE-TEX recycled plain-weave nylon
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer GORE-TEX Active waterproof breathable laminate
Back Length (in.)
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
3X XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 56 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 38 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 49 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 33 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...