GSI Outdoors Selkirk 460 2-Burner Camp Stove
Two 10,000 BTU burners with individual controls for simmering or speedy boiling make the small GSI Outdoors Selkirk 460 2-burner stove ideal for families and groups who love sharing the outdoors.
- Stainless-steel and nickel-chrome cooking surfaces with removable pot support and stainless-steel burner surround make cleanup easy, even after big meals
- Powder-coated steel exterior and wraparound windscreens help keep the elements at bay; windscreens fold out of the way for use with larger cookware
- Stove top offers room for any 2 of the Bugaboo Camper 2-liter pot, 3-liter pot and 9 in. frying pan to sit side by side (pots and pans not included)
- Simple, push-button piezo ignition system
- Powerful burners rapidly and evenly heat contents of large pots and pans
- Individual, micro-control valves provide precise tunability and output for each burner
- Built-in carrying handle
- Dependant on the size of the fuel canister, boiling 1 liter of water takes approximately 15g of fuel
- Fuel not included
Imported.View all GSI Outdoors Camp Stoves
Heat Output (per burner)
10,000 british thermal units
Number of Burners
Burn Time (Max Flame)
Average Boil Time (1L)
18.3 x 12.9 x 3.8 inches
Distance Between Burners
8 lbs. 5 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...