Peak Design Travel Camera Pack - 45 Liters
A versatile, durable carry-on, the 45-liter Peak Design Travel camera pack is driven by one simple truth—no two trips are the same. Its features adapt to your needs from moment to moment.
- Features top, side, front and rear access via intuitively placed weatherproof zips
- Expands to be a 45-liter gear-hauler and collapses to be a 35-liter day bag to excel at 1-bag travel
- Tons of internal and external pockets, plus a main cavity that's dividable via a zippered mesh sleeve
- Tuckaway shoulder straps and hipbelt use magnetic catches to stay magically in place when checking or stowing your bag
- 360° grab handles make it easy to grab your bag out from under a seat or from an overhead bin, no matter how you stow it
- Back panel features an interior laptop and tablet sleeve which can be easily accessed via the rear zippers without having to open your entire bag
- Hidden side pockets conceal a passport or other valuable items
- Features "pickpocket proof" zippers on all main access compartments, allowing you to stow or secure zippers to detour theft
- Rear grab handle also works as a luggage pass through, allowing you to attach your Travel pack to your rolling luggage
- Works seamlessly with the Peak Design system of packing tools (not included) to provide customizable organization and protection of clothes, cords and photo gear and more
- Sleek, weatherproof, 100% recycled 40-denier nylon canvas shell
- Meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline)
Imported.View all Peak Design Camera Backpacks
Nylon/polyester/EVA foam/hypalon/anodized aluminum/stainless steel
Compressed: 22 x 13 x 9.5 inches
Expanded: 22 x 13 x 11 inches
Fits Camera Type
4 lbs. 8 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...