REI Co-op Flash 55 Pack - Women's
The women's REI Co-op Flash 55 pack offers options to keep your load stable and steady no matter how you hike—fast and light or fully loaded. Well-integrated suspension adds carrying comfort.
- For a tight load and good balance, Packmod compression straps (included) can be run from any loop to any other loop, so you can sculpt your pack to the shape of your load
- Packmod pockets on the shoulder straps and hipbelt are great for camera, snacks, etc.—or you can take them off altogether to reduce weight
- Roll-top closure lets you snug the pack down to fit the size of your load
- Seam-taped Rainshield lining in the top lid and shoulder-strap pocket protects your gear against drizzly weather (these pockets will not withstand submersion)
- 3D contoured hipbelt and ventilated back panel are comfortable all day with a load of 15-30 lbs.
- Water bottle pockets are positioned forward on the hipbelt so you don't have to remove the pack to grab your drink; snap closures keep a good grip on slim water bottles
- Exterior side pockets are great for storing light items that you want to keep handy
- Breathable mesh front pocket is great for a rain shell or other gear you may need to access quickly
- Top lid is a removable, 5.75-liter pocket
- Attachment loops on the front allow ice axes, tools and more to be lashed on, expanding your carrying ability while keeping the load stable
- Hydration-compatible design
- Removing all Packmod accessories saves 7 oz.
Imported.View the REI Co-op Flash Product Line View all REI Co-op Backpacking Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
XS: 53 liters
S: 55 liters
M: 57 liters
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
XS: 3,234 cubic inches
S: 3,356 cubic inches
M: 3,478 cubic inches
XS: 2 lbs. 9 oz.
S: 2 lbs. 10 oz.
M: 2 lbs. 11 oz.
Fits Torso Length (in.)
XS: 16 inches
S: 17 inches
M: 18 inches
XS: 28-38 inches
S: 30-40 inches
M: 32-44 inches
Ripstop nylon; Oxford nylon (bluesign® approved)
Number of Exterior Pockets
XS: 14 x 27 x 12 inches
S: 14 x 28 x 12 inches
M: 14 x 29 x 12 inches
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...