Electra Loft 7D Women's Bike
Featuring minimalist design but built to handle the rigors of the streets, this Electra Loft 7D women's bike is the perfect lightweight commuter, inspired by the European bike scene.
- Lightweight aluminum frame features a steeply angled top tube for easy mounts and dismounts; relaxed geometry ensures a comfortable upright riding position
- Simple 7-speed setup offers a good range of gears for getting around town
- Painted fenders protect against road spray
- Tires are slightly wider than traditional road tires for added stability
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Electra Loft Product Line View all Electra Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
6061-T6 aluminum, Flat Foot Technology
High-tensile steel uni-crown
Forged alloy 170mm, alloy 46t chainring & guard
Shimano Revo 7 speed twist
Number of Gears
Alloy dual-pivot brakes w/adjustable-reach alloy 4-finger levers
Alloy double-wall w/machined sidewalls, 32h
Alloy, 32H, nutted
Alloy, 32H, nutted
Mixed tread 700x35C
Electra custom bend alloy low-rise
Alloy, 25.4 quill
Alloy micro-adjust 27.2x300mm
Retro leatherette, dual spring
Alloy w/non-slip tread
1" steel threaded
KMC Z51 nickel plated
31 lbs. 8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...