Electra Cruiser 7D Step-Through Bike
Giving you the look and feel of a classic cruiser, the Electra Cruiser 7D step-through bike also has a 7-speed setup that offers a solid range of gears for getting around town.
- Patented Electra Flat Foot Technology® provides comfort and control by allowing you to plant your feet on the ground without leaving the saddle
- Custom-bend handlebar provides an ergonomic, upright ride with a wide view of the road
- 26 in. classic knobby tires on alloy rims are stable through turns at slow speeds; stainless-steel spokes
- Shimano Tourney 7-speed with mega-range gearing and Shimano Revo Twist shifter make for smooth and easy riding around town
- Sturdy cantilevered classic steel frame
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Electra Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Steel one-piece with 44t chainring/double chainguards
9-piece loose ball
Shimano Revo 7-Speed Twist with optical display
Shimano Tourney TX-35
Number of Gears
26 x 2.125
Classic steel pillar
Electra comfort with elastomer springs
1" steel threaded
KMC Z51 1/2 x 3/32
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...