REI Co-op Quarter Dome SL 2 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The REI Co-op Quarter Dome SL 2 tent gives you and your backpacking partner real room to sleep. And it's superlight, so you'll never have to rock/paper/scissors to decide who carries it.
- Vertical sidewalls create spacious elbow room and provide a no-drip entryway; trapezoidal floor plan makes space where you need it
- Hubbed and shockcorded pole assembly combines with strategic color coding to simplify setup
- Large door on fly vestibule and tent body adds ease to the entry and can be hung out of the way when unzipped
- 2 doors and 2 stake-out vestibules provide easy access and ample gear storage
- Roof vent improves airflow and helps control condensation
- Exterior guyout loops and rainfly rollback loops provide setup options for any weather
- A variety of pockets and hang loops help organize the interior
- Reflective stake loops and guylines help minimize nighttime trip hazard
- Fly/footprint minimalist pitch option lets you leave the tent at home and use the fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) as a lightweight shelter
- Includes a stuff sack, stakes, guylines and tighteners, as well as a pole-repair tube, a pole bag and a stake bag
Imported.View all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 8 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
2 lbs. 14 oz.
7 x 20 inches
88 x 52/42 (L x W head/foot) inches
28.7 square feet
21.5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
1 hubbed poleset
DAC NFL aluminum
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...