The North Face Mountain 25 Tent with Footprint
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Offering extreme durability and high-mountain protection for 2 in a light package, The North Face Mountain 25 tent features a tough canopy and fully-taped, cut-in bucket floor for structural strength.
- Glow-in-the-dark, color-coded zipper pulls, dual doors and poled, dual-entry front vestibule make it easy to enter and exit, day or night
- A combination of pole sleeves and clips maximizes strength and ease of pitch; high-strength, reflective guylines with equalizers at multiple attachment points add stability
- DAC aluminum poles and stakes deliver a high strength-to-weight ratio; also includes 4 snow stakes
- Nylon fly features welded reinforcements and a polyurethane port window that's cold-crack tested to -60°F/-51°C
- High-low venting with multiple venting options throughout the tent structure
- Plentiful internal hanger loops and 8 interior pockets organize small essentials; stuff pockets quickly stow tent doors out of the way when open
Imported.View all The North Face Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
8 lbs. 13 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
9 lbs. 13 oz.
24 x 7 inches
86 x 54 inches
32.3 square feet
Front: 8 square feet; rear: 3 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
40-denier uncoated ripstop nylon
70-denier nylon with 10,000mm polyurethane coating
40-denier nylon with 1,500mm polyurethane/silicone coating
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...