Patagonia Houdini Snap-T Pullover Jacket - Men's
You can always make an great escape from foul weather if you're wearing the featherweight, water-resistant men's Patagonia Houdini Snap-T Pullover jacket.
- Recycled ripstop nylon is light, stuffable and resilient; it blocks wind, withstands abrasion and features a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to resist moisture
- Heritage Snap-T styling includes a left-chest pocket with a flap-and-snap closure and a kangaroo-style hand pocket that doubles as stuff sack to stow the jacket
- Lightweight snaps at the center front let you easily vent or cinch up the neck, depending upon conditions
- Elastic cuffs seal the wrists when it's chilly and keep the sleeves right where you want them
- Sized to accommodate a base layer or light mid layer
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Running Jackets
Recycled ripstop nylon
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...