Navillus Press 100 Hikes/Travel Guide: Eastern Oregon - 3rd Edition
Stretching from Bend to the Idaho border, the rugged outback, wildflowers and hot springs highlighted in 100 Hikes/Travel Guide: Eastern Oregon are ripe for exploration by road or trail.
- Covers all of Eastern Oregon from Bend to the Idaho border, including the Wallowa Mountains, Steens Mountain, the Ochocos, the John Day Fossil Beds and the Owyhee Canyonlands
- Updated, full-color guide includes a dozen new hikes and revised information on trails, hot springs, towns, campgrounds, parks, museums, rental cabins, wildflowers and more
- Also includes 32 pages of color photos, features on Eastern Oregon history, a guide to wildflower identification and a guide to the region's hot springs
- This guide contains 107 maps, 216 black-and-white photos and 90 color photos filled with natural and historical context
- Featured trails cater to families, day hikers, backpackers, mountain bikers and equestrians
- Also includes an appendix of 100 more hikes covering the more remote parts of Eastern Oregon
Made in USA.View all Navillus Press Washington and Oregon Hiking Guidebooks
5.5 x 8.5 inches
William L. Sullivan
Number of Pages
Contains recycled materials
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...