Atomic Shift MNC 13 Ski Bindings
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Easily switch from genuine tech bindings—complete with pins—in hike mode to genuine alpine bindings in ski mode. The Atomic Shift MNC 13 bindings offer full touring and freeriding capability in one.
- Shift into hike mode: Open the Hike and Ride switch—releasing the pins—engage the brake-locking lever, position boot in pins, lock the binding, and step down to lock brakes
- Shift into ski mode: unlock the brake, then lock the Hike and Ride lever—putting away the pins—and step into the binding to engage
- Multi Norm Certified (MNC) bindings are compatible with all ISO-compliant boots on the market—Alpine (ISO 5355), Touring (ISO 9523), GripWalk and Walk To Ride (WTR)
- Boots with tech inserts required for hike (touring) mode
- Low-profile chassis with oversize platforms are easy to step into
- Self-retracting Freeski brakes help eliminate hang-ups
Imported.View all Atomic Alpine Touring Ski Bindings
Boot Sole Compatibility
Alpine (ISO 5355), GripWalk, Touring (ISO 9523), and Tech
3 lbs. 13 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...