Black Diamond Trail Pro Shock Trekking Poles - Pair
Designed for 4-season use, the lightweight Black Diamond Trail Pro Shock trekking poles combine 4-stage shock absorption and on-the-fly length adjustment to optimize them for any trail or terrain.
- Redesigned FlickLock® Pro adjustability is lighter, stronger and easier to use, featuring durable aluminum construction
- Durable SmashLock quick-release mechanism allows you to quickly lengthen the bottom section of the pole and lock it into place with an easy-to-hear click
- To collapse your poles on the go, open the FlickLock Pro and then just press the pole tips firmly into the trail
- Updated dual-density grips have softer rubber and a smoother, more comfortable design; solution straps have more surface area than before for better security and handling
- Control Shock technology, located within the grips, provides progressive, 4-stage shock absorption with smooth rebound control on even the most rugged trails
- Interchangeable carbide tech tips offer secure bite on everything from granite slabs to pine duff
- Includes 38mm trekking baskets; ski-compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets for deep snow (powder baskets sold separately)
Imported.View all Black Diamond Trekking Poles
Maximum Length (in.)
Minimum Length (in.)
Collapsed Length (in.)
Maximum Length (cm)
Minimum Length (cm)
Collapsed Length (cm)
External Lever Lock
1 lb. 4.2 oz.
100 CM 110 CM 120 CM 130 CM Height Range < 5 ft. 1 in. 5 ft. 1 in. - 5 ft. 7 in. 5 ft. 8 in. - 5 ft. 11 in. 6 ft. + Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...