Scarpa TX Pro Telemark Ski Boots - Men's - 2023/2024
With the freeride features and performance of the TX Comp but slightly more flexible, the Scarpa TX Pro Telemark men's ski boots make powerful tele turns to help you eat up big tours and deep snow.
- The absence of a duckbill increases power transmission and makes walking/step-kicking easier
- Power Block Tour mechanism provides both responsiveness and a reliable walk mode
- Triple-injection foot and bi-injection cuffs create boots that are stiff where they need to be, and soft enough to wrap the foot for secure performance
- Dual-injected edge guard protects the bellows from sharp edges and rocks
- Flex index of 110 is highly responsive and designed for those who ski with confidence, speed and aggressiveness on the steepest and most challenging terrain
- High-volume fit with 102mm last
Imported.View all Scarpa Men's Telemark Ski Boots
|Boot Sole Type|
|Ski Boot Flex|
Intuition thermoformable foam
|Number of Buckles|
7 lbs. 10 oz.
|6.5||7||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||12||13||38 EU||38.5 EU||39 EU||39.5 EU||40 EU||40.5 EU||41 EU||41.5 EU||42 EU||42.5 EU||43 EU||43.5 EU||44 EU||44.5 EU||45 EU||45.5 EU||46 EU||46.5 EU||47 EU||48 EU||49 EU||50 EU|
Rock Shoes: Scarpa recommends you downsize 1/2 to 2 full sizes from street shoe size, though downsizing depends on shoe model, intended use and personal preference.
Mountaineering: Scarpa recommends you upsize 1/2 size or more depending on desired fit. Scarpa plastic mountaineering boots are based on the UK sizing scale.
Ski Boots: All Scarpa ski bootsare measured in Mondo sizing.Highlighted (or not) sizes share the same shell size; the liners are lasted for each 1/2 size. Some skiers may want to downsize up to 1 full Mondo size, depending upon personal preference.