Petzl Quark Ice Tool - Hammer
Featuring a balanced, smooth swing and an aggressive pick design for solid placements, the classic Petzl Quark ice tool with hammer is designed for vertical ice and mixed climbing.
- Entirely modular head allows the technical aspects of the ice axe to be adjusted to technical, varied terrain: snow couloirs, gullies, North faces, icefalls and more
- Shaft has a steel spike and is straight enough for use in piolet-canne mode; shaft is hydroformed for optimal grip in the middle of the shaft
- The shaft is curved below the head and Griprest handrest at the bottom of the shaft to protect hands on ice climbs
- Ice pick is tapered at the tip (3.3mm) and versatile across snow, ice and mixed terrain
- Trigrest Quark and Griprest Quark handrests strengthen the grip on difficult sections
- Over-molded, bi-material handle provides good grip while insulating from the cold
- Compatible with Petzl accessories (not included): Pur'Ice, Mini Marteau and Masselotte weights to modify the balance and improve the inertia of the ice axe
- Handrest is height adjustable without tools and folds in easily for planting the ice axe in snow; connection hole is compatible with V-LINK elasticated loss-prevention webbing
- Certifications: CE, UIAA
- Features ice pick, Marteau hammer,Trigrest Quark and Griprest Quark handrests
Imported.View all Petzl Ice Tools
Ice pick, hammer
Bent / leashless
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...