Norrona Lofoten GORE-TEX Insulated Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
For freeride skiing on cold winter days when you need some extra warmth, the Norrona Lofoten GORE-TEX® insulated jacket offers recycled 2-layer fabric and recycled PrimaLoft® insulation.
- 2 thicknesses of PrimaLoft insulation under the GORE-TEX shell fabric include warmer insulation in the torso/shoulders and thinner insulation in the sleeves/back
- Underarm ventilation provides airflow when you're climbing to reach those thrilling drops
- Snowskirt helps keep the snow from creeping in and can easily be hidden away thanks to the snap-and-fold buttons
- 2 vertical chest pockets with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Side-zip ventilation with YKK water-resistant zippers
- Asymmetric cuffs; hand gaiters; handwarmer pockets; chest pocket; inside mesh pocket; keycard pocket; goggles wipe
- Asymmetric extended back hem; 1-hand hem adjustment
- Storm hood is sized to fit over a helmet
- Soft brushed chin protection
Imported.View all Norrona Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
70-denier recycled nylon
20-denier recycled nylon
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable laminate
PrimaLoft Silver Eco recycled polyester fibers
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 0.5 oz.
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL Chest 35.4 - 37.4 37.8 - 39.8 40.2 - 42.1 42.5 - 44.5 Hip 32.7 - 34.5 35 - 37.4 37.8 - 39.8 40.2 - 42.1 Inseam 31.1 - 31.9 32.3 - 32.7 33.1 - 33.5 33.9 - 34.3
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...