Black Diamond Cyborg Pro Crampons
This product is not available.Shop similar products
From vertical ice routes in Switzerland to alpine routes in the Canadian Rockies, the high-end, mixed-climbing Black Diamond Cyborg Pro crampons bite into tenuous ice blobs and horizontal rock edges.
- With semi-rigid stainless-steel construction, these crampons can be converted from dual- to mono-point
- Light, durable stainless steel and dual-density ABS won't rust; it resists snow balling and is free from toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel levers offer a precision fit
- Adjustable, hooded frontpoints and aggressive secondary points
- Pro version accommodates boots with toe welts and features both narrow and regular toe bails
Made in USA.View all Black Diamond Mountaineering Crampons
Fits Shoe Size
2 lbs. 6 oz. ounces
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...