The women's Oboz Sawtooth II Low waterproof shoes prep you to go the distance (however far that might be) with their ankle-friendly collars, breathable mesh vents and abrasion-resistant heel counters.
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers and breathable, moisture-wicking nylon mesh liners combine protection and breathability to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- B-DRY waterproof/breathable membranes let sweat escape while keeping moisture out
- O FIT Insoles™ offer exceptional fit, feel and performance
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning while keeping feet light and agile
- Nylon shanks offer protection underfoot, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Heel counters crafted of abrasion-resistant textile and rubber increase comfort
- Protective toe overlays protect against abrasion
- Asymmetric collars articulate with ankle motion, accommodating for unique ankle bone locations
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip in all directions thanks to the toothy side lugs and directional lugs underfoot
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
Imported.View the Oboz Sawtooth Product LineView all Oboz Women's Hiking Shoes
|Type of Waterproofing|
B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
1 lb. 12.4 oz.