REI Co-op Tahoma Gloves - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The women's REI Co-op Tahoma gloves are durable and comfortable—ideal handwarmers for snowshoeing, hiking and everyday winter wear.
- Polyester shells resist snow, rain and wind, yet breathe well to keep hands comfortable
- Precurved construction follows the relaxed lie of the hand for a natural fit with reduced bulk
- Lightweight, non-bulky polyester fiber insulation delivers great warmth yet breathes
- Fleece linings feel soft next to skin
- Synthetic leather palms offer great grip for ski poles and snow shovels
- Hidden elastic band at wrist keeps out drafts and snow
- Touch-screen compatible index finger and thumb tips
Imported.View all REI Co-op Women's Ski Gloves
55% polyester/45% nylon
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L Length 5.5 - 6.25 6.25 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8.25 Hand Circumference 5.5 - 6 6 - 6.5 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...