REI Co-op Guide Insulated Gloves
Pros at keeping hands toasty when you're holding an ice axe, snow shovel or ski poles, the REI Co-op Guide insulated gloves deliver lasting warmth and good dexterity during chilly winter conditions.
- Backs of hands feature breathable soft-shell fabric that promotes mobility
- Double-stitched reinforced leather palms break in well and stand up to rugged use
- Gloves have synthetic insulation and shearling fleece lining to keep you warm
- Rib-knit cuffs slide under jacket sleeves
- Soft suede leather nose-wipe patch
- Hang loop
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Ski Gloves
Synthetic soft-shell fibers
Polyester shearling fleece
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|Length||6 - 6.75||6.75 - 7.5||7.5 - 8||8 - 8.5||8.5 - 9||9 - 9.5|
|Hand Circumference||7.25 - 7.75||7.75 - 8.5||8.5 - 9||9 - 9.5||9.5 - 10||10 - 10.5|
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.