REI Co-op Guide Insulated Gloves
Pros at keeping hands toasty when you're holding an ice axe, snow shovel or ski poles, the REI Co-op Guide insulated gloves deliver lasting warmth and good dexterity during chilly winter conditions.
- Backs of hands feature breathable soft-shell fabric that promotes mobility
- Double-stitched reinforced leather palms break in well and stand up to rugged use
- Gloves have synthetic insulation and shearling fleece lining to keep you warm
- Rib-knit cuffs slide under jacket sleeves
- Soft suede leather nose-wipe patch
- Hang loop
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Ski Gloves
Synthetic soft-shell fibers
Polyester shearling fleece
XS S M L XL Length 6 - 6.75 6.75 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 Hand Circumference 7.25 - 7.75 7.75 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 9.5 - 10
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...