Patagonia Recycled Wool Earflap Cap
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A multi-tool of hats, the Patagonia Recycled Wool Earflap cap keeps sun and snow out of your eyes, warms your ears, shields your neck and insulates your head.
- Earflaps and neckflap keep you cozy with a lining of 1/4 in. pile fleece and can be tied under the chin for snug warmth or tied up and out of the way when not in use
- Wool-blend construction and lightweight jersey lining provide warmth
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish causes moisture to bead up and roll off fabric
- Breathable, moisture-wicking construction keeps you sweat-free
- Crown tape and sweatband are lined with organically grown cotton twill to provide itch-free comfort
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Earflap Hats
16.2 oz. 53% recycled polyester/44% recycled wool melton/3% other fiber
Hat: recycled polyester jersey; earflap: 8.7 oz. polyester (70% recycled)
Contains recycled materials
Contains organically grown fibers
S L One Size Head Circumference 21.75 - 22.75 22.75 - 24 21.75 - 22.75
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...