Patagonia Better Sweater Beanie
Skin-friendly and perfectly adapted for wayfaring, the Patagonia Better Sweater beanie keeps you warm and comfortable whether you're going across town or across the border.
- Soft fleece interior and sweater-knit face (that resists pilling) are made of 100% recycled polyester fleece
- Dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Relaxed silhouette has a doubled cuff for comfort and go-with-anything styling
- Contains bluesign® materials, for which the company took deliberate steps to reduce negative impacts on the health of the environment, workers and wearer
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Beanies
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
S L One Size Head Circumference 21.75 - 22.75 22.75 - 24 21.75 - 22.75
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...