Thinksport Safe SPF 50+ Sunscreen - 6 fl. oz.
Thinksport Safe SPF 50+ sunscreen gives outdoor enthusiasts strong sun protection in a non-oily formula that's free of gluten, paraben, phthalates and biologically harmful chemicals.
- A favorite of runners, hikers, cyclists and triathletes, Thinksport was created to address the growing concern of harmful chemicals leaching from consumer products
- Free of paraben, phthalates, PABA, 1,4-dioxane and biologically harmful chemicals—no avobenzone, oxybenzone or UV chemical absorbers
- Driven by a desire to prevent harm to both consumers and the environment, Thinksport is the first sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection rated at SPF 50+, which is the highest allowed by the proposed FDA 2012 Monograph
- Formula is water-resistant up to 80 min. applies and absorbs easily, with a non-oily feel
- Non-aerosol formulation, so you won't inhale unnecessary particulates
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)
- Gluten free—third-party verified
- Non-nano zinc oxide has an average particle size greater than 100 micron
- Top rated by Environmental Working Group with a "1" rating since 2010
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact; founding member Sun Safety Coalition
Made in USA.Active ingredient: Non-nano zinc oxide 20%View all Thinksport Sunscreen
Inactive ingredients: Purified water (0), aloe barbadensis leaf juice (0), capric caprylic triglycerides(0), sorbitan stearate (coconut based) (1), pine wood resin (0), vegetable glycerin (0), cetyl dimethicone (0), hydrogenated castor oil (0), magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt) (0), sunflower oil, jojoba oil (0), ascorbic acid (vitamin C) (0), tocopherols (vitamin E) (1), olive oil (0), raspberry seed oil (0), cranberry seed oil (0), hyaluronic acid (made from vegetable) (0), glucose & glucose oxidase and lactoperoxidase (0), currant grapefruit
Numerals in parentheses above indicate the rating of that ingredient in the Environmental Working Group's database Skin Deep.
6 fluid ounces
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...