Aqua-Bound Tango Fiberglass 2-Piece Kayak Paddle
Lighter than comparable models, the Aqua-Bound Tango Fiberglass 2-piece kayak paddle offers a smooth forward stroke complemented by vibrant designs that are guaranteed to stand out on the water.
- Quality compression-molded fiberglass blades are designed to save ounces
- Paddle model is known for its silky smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering
- 96 sq. in. blade size is designed for a low-angle, flatwater paddling stroke, which is ideal for most kayakers
- Super-lightweight T-700 carbon fiber shaft provides a low swing weight and slight shaft flex, promoting an effortless kayaking experience without compromising paddle integrity
- Ovalized shaft supplies a natural, comfortable hold and is designed to complement the shape of your palms
- Simple, intuitive and strong, the full carbon Posi-Lok ferrule uses a 2-button release to detach and adjust in 15° feather angles, both left and right
- 2-piece design breaks down quickly and makes for easy transportation and storage
- Rubber drip rings keep water away from your hands and out of your lap
- Hand-built in Osceola, Wisconsin
Made in USA.View all Aqua-Bound Kayak Paddles
Right and Left
0 / 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 degrees
T-700 carbon fiber
17.9 x 6.6 inches
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
96 square inches
1 lb. 10 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...