Kokatat Hydrus 3L Meridian Dry Suit - Men's
The Kokatat Hydrus 3L Meridian front-entry dry suit is a waterproof barrier to those cold, stroke-sapping waves, and it includes a relief zipper that makes pit stops a breeze.
- Hydrus 3L waterproof breathable coating keeps you dry and comfy in high seas and extreme weather; durable water repellent (DWR) finish causes water to bead up and roll off
- Tougher outer nylon fabric face resists abrasion while a polyurethane microporous middle layer and soft polyester inner layer work in tandem to manage interior moisture
- Latex neck gasket seals with your skin to help keep water out
- Specialized sleeves enhance freedom of motion and won't restrict movement when paddling
- Keep a key or another small item in the self-draining chest pocket
- Tough reinforcements at knees and seat boost abrasion resistance and durability
- Integrated Hydrus 3.0 waterproof socks are more comfortable than latex gaskets and prevent water from entering suit at legs
- Waterproof front-entry zipper eases dressing and relief zipper speeds pit stops
- Reflective highlights on front of suit enhance visibility in low light
Made in USA.View all Kokatat Men's Dry Suits
Nylon with Hydrus 3-layer waterproof breathable coating
S M L XL XXL Height Range 5'2"-5'6" 5'6"-6' 5'10"-6'2" 6'-6'4" 6'-6'6" Weight Range 115-140 140-175 175-200 200-240 220-260 Chest 35-38 38-41 14-44 44-48 48-53 Sleeve Length 30-32 32-34 34-35 35-36 36-37 Waist 28-31 31-34 34-37 37-41 41-45 Hip 36-39 39-41 41-44 44-47 47-50 Inseam 29-30 30-31 31-32 32-33 32-33
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements.
HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty.
INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...