REI Co-op Radiant 20 Sleeping Bag - Kids'
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Keep the little adventurer warm with the REI Co-op Radiant 20, a 3-season sleeping bag with 600-fill-power water-repellent duck down and a relaxed fit to ensure a good night's sleep.
- High-quality 600-fill-power duck down is warm, lightweight, compressible and water-repellent
- Down is RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified and bluesign® approved
- Baffle spacing allows the down to remain fully lofted and keeps it from shifting, preventing cold spots
- Equally distributed insulation all the way around the bag accommodates sleepers who shift positions throughout the night
- Relaxed fit for added comfort with plenty of space to move around
- Ripstop nylon shell with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish resists water, stains and abrasion
- Smooth taffeta lining is comfortable on the skin
- Contoured pillow-friendly hood, insulated full-face muffler and full-length draft tube keep body heat in and cold air out
- Differentiated drawcords (1 round, 1 flat) let you adjust hood and neck easily in the dark
- Full length of zipper is backed by wide, antisnag binding tape
- Pad loops provide attachment points to keep your sleeping bag and pad together to avoid rolling off onto the cold ground (straps and sleeping pad sold separately)
- Includes stuff sack and nylon mesh storage bag
Imported.View all REI Co-op Kids' Sleeping Bags
Temperature Rating (F)
20 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-7 degrees (C)
2 lbs. 2 oz.
Ripstop nylon (bluesign® approved)
600-fill-power duck down (RDS certified and bluesign® approved)
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Hip Girth (in.)
Stuff Sack Size
7 x 14 inches
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...