Hults Bruk Akka Forester's Axe
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The perfect companion for overnight wilderness trips and clearing trails, the beautifully crafted Hults Bruk Akka forester's axe provides exceptional leverage and power in a lightweight package.
- Straight knife-ground edge and finger notch near the neck make carving tasks a joy
- Hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times, increasing its density and resulting in increased durability
- Tempered zone in the head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork
- 24 in. shaft is made of U.S.-sourced hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements
- Axe head weight of 1.5 lbs.
- Detailed user manual included
Imported.View all Hults Bruk Axes and Hatchets
2 lbs. 3 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...