REI Co-op Half Dome 2 Plus Tent - 2020
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
Your home away from home shouldn't skimp on the essentials. The 3-season, 2020 REI Co-op Half Dome 2 Plus backpacking tent provides you and a partner with plenty of room to stretch out and stay comfy.
- Improved pole architecture boosts livable space; vertical side walls provide generous head and shoulder room
- Mesh panels in upper portion of tent improve ventilation and views; ripstop panels in lower portion provide privacy, reduce drafts and exposure to blowing dust and dirt
- REI Exclusive tension-truss architecture creates stable vertical sidewalls for generous space and plenty of headroom
- 2 large doors and 2 vestibules offer easy access and additional covered storage
- Hubbed, color-coded pole assembly simplifies setup
- Pockets and hang loops help organize the interior
- When zipped open, doors stash out of the way in pockets just inside the door opening
- Fly design allows sides and ends to be rolled up to maximize views and airflow; everything also rolls down quickly if a storm blows in
- Fly has 4 ceiling vents that provide airflow to prevent condensation buildup
- Includes guylines with tighteners, pole-repair tube, pole bag, 8 stakes and stake bag
- Made with solution-dyed mesh to reduce water and energy use in manufacturing
- Inducted in the Editors' Choice 25th Anniversary Hall of Fame by Backpacker magazine (2018)
- Uses 2020 Half Dome tent design
Imported.View the REI Co-op Half Dome Product Line View all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
4 lbs. 14 oz.
5 lbs. 5 oz.
7 x 20.5 inches
92 x 56 inches
35.8 square feet
22.5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
1 hubbed poleset
DAC PF aluminum
40-denier ripstop nylon/20-denier nylon mesh
70-denier taffeta nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...