REI Co-op Grand Hut 4 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Why pitch a tent, when you can pitch a cabin? With the spacious, sturdy REI Co-op Grand Hut 4 tent, you can stand and stretch inside, thanks to the ample head room provided by its near-vertical walls.
- Near-vertical walls and a rectangular floor plan maximize livable space
- Stable, freestanding design features a single hubbed-pole assembly and pole clips
- 2 large, D-shaped doors combined with low door sills make getting in and out easy
- Bug-proof mesh wall panels up high let you enjoy the view; ripstop panels down low offer privacy and wind reduction without sacrificing breathability
- Waterproof fly and dual twin-stake vestibules offer additional livable space as well as protected gear storage
- Fly attaches with buckles for quick and secure setup
- Multiple pockets, high and low, for convenient storage; gear loops for attaching lights
- Innovative low-vent design works with adjustable high vents in the rainfly to circulate air inside with a chimney effect
- Includes heavy-duty carry bag with pockets for poles and stakes, along with 8 stakes, 6 guylines with tighteners and a pole repair tube
- Made with solution-dyed mesh to reduce water and energy use in manufacturing
- Footprint sold separately
Imported.View all REI Co-op Camping Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
12 lbs. 1 oz.
14 lbs. 2 oz.
24 x 10 x 10 inches
100 x 86 inches
59.7 square feet
35 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
1 hubbed poleset
150-denier coated polyester
75-denier coated polyester
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...