Mountaineers Books Yellowstone National Park: Adventuring with Kids
With an approach that zeroes in on the very best options for families, Yellowstone National Park: Adventuring with Kids is your guide to exploring this spectacular park.
- Easy-to-follow organization is based on park geography, with an emphasis on outdoor fun and education
- Covers family-friendly hiking trails for a range of age and skill levels, as well as fishing, biking, climbing and rafting opportunities
- Also covers major natural sites, natural history learning opportunities, and the best wildlife viewing spots; includes a wildlife checklist for kids to mark off
- Promotes the popular Junior Ranger programming found throughout the national parks system, as well as other park programs that appeal to kids
- Includes basics on access, trip planning and overnight options from campgrounds to lodges to cabins
- Harley and Abby McAllister have spent the last few years figuring out the best way to explore our national parks with restless kids in tow
- All activities certified "kid-tested" by the authors' 4 rambunctious sons
Made in USA.View all Mountaineers Books Mountain West Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
7 x 5 inches
Harley McAllister and Abby McAllister
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...