Oboz Wind River III BDry Hiking Boots - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Equipped with the most rugged outsole Oboz offers, the waterproof Oboz Wind River III hiking boots for women are designed to handle the toughest treks, keeping you comfortable, stable and dry.
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers feature abrasion-resistant nylon mesh panels for just the right combination of breathability and protection
- BDry™ waterproof, breathable membranes keep soggy elements out while letting water vapor escape, keeping your feet cool and comfortable
- Asymmetrical chassis acts as an integrated shank, flexing where needed, and offers exceptional lateral support to prevent ankle rolling
- Lightweight polyurethane pods in heels soak up impact and provide long-lasting comfort
- EVA foam midsoles in the forefoot provide cushioning
- Proprietary O FIT™ insoles add supportive arches and deep cushioning heel cups for stability and comfort
- Deep 4.5mm directional lugs grip terrain on the way up while providing exceptional traction for braking on the way down
- Dual-zone lacing provides a secure fit
- Molded rubber toe cap protects uppers from abrasion
- Board-lasted construction delivers a sturdy underfoot feel
- 15mm heel rise
Imported.View all Oboz Women's Backpacking Boots
Polyurethane heel/EVA forefoot
Asymmetrical TPU chassis
2 lb. 8 oz.
6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 UK 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 EU 36 37 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 41 41.5 42 42.5 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...