The North Face 1990 GTX Mountain Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
If you've been venturing out-of-doors for decades, you'll likely remember the Mountain jacket. Updated with current tech, The North Face 1990 GTX Mountain jacket pays homage to that iconic design.
- 2-layer Gore-Tex® waterproof/breathable shell has a taffeta and brushed tricot drop lining for comfort
- Double center-front stormflap with snap closure covers the Vislon® zipper
- 3-piece sleeves enhance freedom of movement; pit zips let you vent warm air
- Adjustable, 2-piece hood rolls flat and stows with a hook-and-loop tab
- Tension-lock system on the side of the hood accommodates goggles
- Oversize barrel-and-tie bungee adjustment at collar is easy to grip
- Adjustable bottom hem and hook-and-loop cuff tabs help seal out cold drafts
- Zip-in design works with compatible TNF liner jackets
- Reverse-entry alpine pockets; 3 interior pockets
- TNF logos on chest and back yoke
- Relaxed fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Downhill Ski Jackets
Brushed polyester tricot/recycled polyester
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable laminate
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 33 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 48 49 - 52 53 - 56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27 - 28 29 - 30 31 - 34 35 - 38 39 - 42 43 - 44 Hip 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...