The North Face 1990 GTX Mountain Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
If you've been venturing out-of-doors for decades, you'll likely remember the Mountain jacket. Updated with current tech, The North Face 1990 GTX Mountain jacket pays homage to that iconic design.
- 2-layer Gore-Tex® waterproof/breathable shell has a taffeta and brushed tricot drop lining for comfort
- Double center-front stormflap with snap closure covers the Vislon® zipper
- 3-piece sleeves enhance freedom of movement; pit zips let you vent warm air
- Adjustable, 2-piece hood rolls flat and stows with a hook-and-loop tab
- Tension-lock system on the side of the hood accommodates goggles
- Oversize barrel-and-tie bungee adjustment at collar is easy to grip
- Adjustable bottom hem and hook-and-loop cuff tabs help seal out cold drafts
- Zip-in design works with compatible TNF liner jackets
- Reverse-entry alpine pockets; 3 interior pockets
- TNF logos on chest and back yoke
- Relaxed fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Downhill Ski Jackets
Brushed polyester tricot/recycled polyester
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable laminate
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist Chest 33–35 36–38 39–41 42–44 45–48 49–52 53–56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27–28 29–30 31–34 35–38 39–42 43–44 29–30 31–32 33–34 35–36 37–38 39–40 Hip 33–34 35–37 38–40 41–43 44–46 47–49 50–52 35–36 37–38 39–40 43–44 44–45 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5 31.5 32 32 32 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...